Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Home

Welcome to the campaign!
Your support and efforts have made it possible for me to serve the people of the 18th District in the New York State Senate. At last, with a Democratic majority in the Senate we have been able to effect real social change and a true progressive agenda! I have continuously stood up to the big money special interests, and in this election they are once again trying hard to keep me from doing YOUR work in Albany. 


With your support I am confident it will continue to be my privilege to serve you in the New York State Senate where I will continue to work hard on behalf of the people of the 18th Senate District.


On this blog you'll find SUBSTANCE.
  • The truth about my record and what we have achieved together in Albany
  • Discussion about the Issues
  • Information on Fundraisers and other Meetings
  • Who is Endorsing my re-election
  • Information on how and where to vote
  • How to get involved in the campaign or to contribute

Just click on the links above.

And remember,
The Democratic Primary is September 14th!